Monday, January 17, 2011

25th September - never forgotten !


Well , 25th Sept 2010 ... my fishyy and i, having our hangout (or could be a date =) ) at Santubong...my fishyy,wearin a blue shirt while orange for me..fishyy a lil bit drunk,yess,tipsy ! On our back home, i ride with fishyy,havin' our wonderful time in a maroon Proton Wira *** 4762 .. where the spaces between my fingers was fit perfectly by fishyy's ! the moment, can't be described by words actually,but i tried to in this =)
Minutes by minutes, the car suddenly outta control and fishyy just dont get the chance to restraight the way and **crash** !!!! accident !! my phone was stole by an opportunist, swollen face,bruised waist and neck ... wow,what a pain !
Can't keep in touch with my fishyy (phone stolen) =( well, i do love the memory .... and i love my fishyy so damn much !! idk if fishyy wud feel the same towards me .... =))


No comments:

Post a Comment