Wednesday, March 16, 2011

when HE appears =)

huuuu , aku leka ceta pasal ceta lepas2, tapi lupak mk intro my new bf Christian Steve ! kenal2 thru fb jak, he's been so sweet posted on my wall , inbox-ed me, chatted me ... aku dh mula rasa nya kinda sweet, i like his personality and all .. and on 14th March, we declared as a couple ! wow, that's quick,kan ? Haha ! aku harap nya dapat bantu aku lupakan kisah silam ya .. tapi hubungan aku ngn Steve doesn't mean aku dah lupak fishyy .. aku still cntact ngan nya , masih sayang nya..aku akan perbetulkan keadaan. =) 
and Steve , be my best boyfie please ! =D even x contact pkey hp (tekejut ? yess, aku ngan Steve just cntact thru fb..hp nya hilang,so xpat mk cntact thru phone =( and nya janji will try to get one afta nya beli camera,he's saving to buy a new DSLR cam !) , i'll try my best to maintain relationship tok.. wish us a goodluck yah ? ::OUT::







<--------- this is my boyfie ! =)) ---------->

No comments:

Post a Comment