Tuesday, March 29, 2011

the truth is ...

when i think back of the past...
the truth is : i was grateful !
when i knew B***...
the truth is : i was happy to get to know u !
when i was in the accident with u...
the truth is : it's a beautiful memory with u !
when u told me u cried over me...
the truth is : i was touched !
when u said u fall for someone else...
the truth is : i was brokenhearted !
when u said u still love me...
the truth is : i was so happy !
when we were in a relationship...
the truth is : i was sooo in heaven !
when we clashed up...
the truth is : i just don't wanna let go of u !
when u're back in a relationship with her...
the truth is : i was pathetic !
when u clashed up with her...
the truth is : i just don't know how i feel !
when u said u like someone...
the truth is : i was jealous !
when u keep in touch with me...
the truth is : i wonder who am i to you !
when we keep texting and calling...
the truth is : i was in my great ego that i didn't tell u how much i love u !
AND WHEN U READ THIS ...
THE TRUTH IS : I WANT U TO KNOW, I LOVE U TO THE MAX TIL THE END OF ME !

p/s : still loving u..still waitin'..hoping !
*this is for u ... fishyy ! =')





No comments:

Post a Comment